We guide our customers into the most efficient way to produce their print requirements, allowing you to focus on other requirements within the workplace.
Proven Track Record
We have an on-going print management system in place for many of our customers across the UK and Ireland, and a proven track record for delivering quality finished goods from conception of a clients idea, through to design, print, finishing and delivery.
Our main Print Management Information System (MIS) is the backbone of our IT operational links. This covers all aspects of the account including ordering, estimating, purchasing, control of stock, and invoicing.
To uphold our commitment to both quality products and excellent service, Minprint provide each of our customers a dedicated account handler, delivering that personal touch.
Minprint‘s production is in operation 16 hours a day and extended to 24 hours when required during busy times. We have a bank of trained part time employees who are called upon during periods of excessively high
demand. This ensures the continuity of service for our customers.
In 1994 Minprint established their policy into a quality system and were awarded ISO9002 accreditation. We adapted the ISO9002 quality procedures and implemented an internal quality system, better suited to measure print quality and ensure delivery deadlines were adhered to.
• Dedicated account handler • Cost control
• Stock holding facility • Corporate identity protection
• Online ordering • Value for money
• PDF previewing • Fast turnaround
• Variable data Templates • One-Stop-Shop
• Multi-level approval process • Reduced administration costs
• Experienced Print Operations Account Team • Management information reports
• Print Management Experience • 24 Hour on line access – 7 Days a week
PDF of Print management ethos