OUR PROOFING SYSTEM HANDY TIPS
- You can change the items shown by clicking on the “View” button in the top left. That will allow you to turn various options on-off as required.
- Zoom in and out or fit to size by clicking the “Percentage” also shown in the top left.
- Select the pages you wish to view by clicking the thumbnail in the left column or use the arrows and page drop-down selector in the bottom left.
- View detailed document, Image, Fill and Position info by using the “Format “button in the top right.
- View the colours, document properties and fonts by clicking on the “Document” button in the top right.
- Add notes to the document when asking for a reproof by clicking on the “Speech Bubble Icon” just right of centre in the top header bar.
- Move your pages around when zoomed in by using the hand tool.
- You can download a pdf of your proof by clicking the “Cloud Icon” in the top right of your window (may be covered by the cookie banner).