This month’s featured job was quite a challenge, and we loved every minute of it!
Oakfield Park is a five phase property development on Jordanstown Road, just outside Belfast. We were tasked with creating and developing a brand identity for the development, devising online and offline marketing strategies, designing 3D CGI renders of the properties, and designing and printing the marketing material.
Our design team took this job and ran with it, creating a stunning brand identity and brand toolkit for the client. They also designed some beautiful marketing material for print and display, including the following:
- Development overview brochure
- Phase One homes specificaton brochure
- Bespoke brochure folders
- Promotional flyers
- Roll up banners
- Site signage
- Outdoor advertising campaign (billboard and Adshel)
Our cross media team also pulled out all the stops and created the following:
- Design and build of a ‘sneak peek’ website for the development
- Design and build of a full website for the Phase One release
- Purchaser management online system
- Email marketing system
- Digital and social media marketing
- Aeriel photos and videos using our DJI Phantom 3 drone
With so many elements to work with, it was key that we had a clear marketing strategy to help tie everything together, so our marketing experts devised a marketing timeline using a staggered approach to encourage maximum visibility both online and offline.
This job encompassed almost every aspect of what we produce here at Minprint, and we are very proud of the results we have achieved so far. The project is still ongoing and we hope that we can continue to provide outstanding results for our client.